Friday, December 17, 2004

Yaaayyy....!

Ah, one of my favorite days of the year is the Friday before Christmas Break starts...and here it is. Goody gumdrop! Or, perhaps, in the words of some rather odd friends/acquaintances of mine (I have a lot of those)--WOOT! Gotta love Christmas Break...
Some other good news. Ideas for blog posts have started popping back into my head again, so you may actually see things start happening around here (No! You're kidding!). Something else interesting...
I have never been much of an RPG person, or, really, any kind of game person for that matter, with the exception of Myst.
But since vacations can tend to get boring, I cooked up a little plan to keep myself entertained. I'm sure most all my readers have heard of Runescape. I just went ahead and signed up for it, and as soon as I can figure out how the &@#!! thing works, I plan to join the vast universe of virtual gaming and make a pest of myself to fellow players *cackles evilly*, you know, by following them around until they snap and yell at me, that sort of thing. Should be fun. Heh heh heh...