Saturday, December 11, 2004

[Insert another title here]

Well, ho hum. I seem to be suffering the worst case of, um, "Blogger Blahs" in a long time. However, it's showing signs of getting better, as shown by this post being here. Sooo...
A belated bit of news. My little brother, Eric, along with another brother, Chris, got himself landed in a play, the Boxcar Children.
And he has one of the main parts, too. For those who read this book way back when and are somewhat familiar with it, he plays Benny, the youngest of the four Boxcar Children.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
There's my brother, the little imp on the far right. Aaawwwww.....
Not a great picture of the four of them (five, counting the dog), but it was the best I could scrounge up quickly.
They opened last night, and of course, the whole family went to see it. It was a pretty good show, I don't think anyone forgot lines or anything, and I must say, the hobos in the show, who make up more than half the cast, were impressive. Great costumes/makeup. My one complaint is that scene changes were happening ALL the TIME and it gets a tad tedious, but other than that, it was quite good.

I'm not really sure why my interest in blogging seems to have died. Possibly because I've been doing other things on the Internet and stuff that...demand (not really) my attention for the moment. Between sniffing around for ways to promote this site, trying to handle HTML so I can possibly change the template to my specifications, and joining the folks on Bloghogger in a game of verbal Ping-Pong with this forty-something gay guy who has to argue with any political statement anyone makes, it's been a trifle busy, I guess (gasp, gasp, how's that for a run-on sentence?).
The "forty something gay guy" calls himself "God of Biscuits". He first visited Bloghogger almost a month ago, and ever since, he's been arguing with everything of a political nature said on the site. He's like a dog with a bone.
To his credit, he's made some good arguments, but, at the risk of sounding conceited, someone over there has almost always been able to refute them. Of course, he just refutes back, hence, the Ping-Pong.
Anyway, I think that's all the babbling for today. Thank you, you've been a wonderful audience.