Wednesday, October 04, 2006

While I feel the feeling...

You know, it's been a while since I've posted. (*runs fingers lovingly over keyboard...bleeaugh*) I feel like totally ranting and spilling my guts stream of consciousness style. But even a stream of consciousness takes a little thought...it's not like everything that goes through my head will make it through my fingers onto the keyboard...I love people...people drive me crazy...not really, but they can be a pain...and a bliss...we have lots of homework as sophomores. What's the deal with that, I thought Randy said sophomore year would be easier. Liar, I should sternum-tap him. I support deltoid compression, do you? *SMACK!*
God is interesting...you can't catergorize Him, which makes Him really cool, but also makes Him seem more than a little inaccesible...I mean, you piucture Him as an old person with a beard, then you get some paradigm shift that makes you picture Him as a ball of fire, then another paradigm shift makes Him look like the people you love, then...andthenandthenandthenandthen...
Funny how life always makes the most sense after the fact...as in the total nerd I made of myself freshman year...and as in the total nerd I may be making of myself right now. *Giggle* I guess I don't care.
By golly, Paul, John, all you other folks, you're right...girls are confusing...rather, our (that is, male-kind's) perception of them can become so wrong that they seem confusing...but then again, what is there that you can understand perfectly?
By the way, Brian and Joe, if you're reading this, you may be interested to know that your influencing me to make a blog, way back when, has in turn caused me (at least, I guess me) to influence several of my friends into getting their own blogs...freaky, huh? Butterfly effect and all that.
Wheeeee....this is fun. Golly, I sound like Ryan on Red Bull....wheeeeeeeeeeeee...
Ahhh...I gotta do homework now, curses.
I gotta do this more often. It's extremely therapeutic.
Toodles, peoples.