Thursday, December 30, 2004

Too lazy to think up a title

Something I guess I haven't really mentioned before is that ours is a family of theatre geeks. Pretty soon after my little brother, Eric, finished in the show The Boxcar Children, some of us went and auditioned for the next show, Alice in Wonderland. And, wouldn't you know it, most of us got in. Of course, considering that four of us auditioned I don't know that that's really surprising, but anyway...my sister got the part of the Queen of Hearts, and she's really happy about that. It's obvious that she's just been waiting and waiting to play a sociopathic, Guillotine-happy queen. I, for my part, get to be the Mad Hatter and will have to wear a hat that's about half the size of my body. Eesh. However, on the plus side, I know I'll definitely also have fun playing a crackpot.
Yay fer us!