Sunday, December 26, 2004

Heigh ho, heigh ho, back to the drawing board we go

A while back, I made a site with Freewebs.com which was dedicated to debunking the idiotic claims of Jack Chick, who is, for those who don't know, an exceptionally paranoid fundamentalist Protestant publisher. Visit his site and you'll see what I mean. Anyway, I more or less finished the site, and I was pretty proud of it, and justifiably so, I think. But after it had been hanging around doing nothing for several months, I, in an act of terribly bad foresight, deleted the site. After checking out some of Chick's stuff again and being reminded of what an idiot he is, I've decided to make that site again, this time with Angelfire.
So, anyway, because I'll be working on that, posts may once again become few and far between. Or maybe not. I dunno.
P.S. By the way, my other (much weirder) idea--see the post "Am I Nuts?"--has been done. You can see it here, although it's not much to look at.